BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Butter's First Puppet Show

For those of you that don't know I love Goodwill. I mean I can spend hours in that store. Well, yesterday I had a little extra time between errands so I decided it would be a prefect time to tackle this store. It is always interesting with the three children but I went ahead and took it on as a challenge just hoping I would find some kind of deal. In the toy section they had a great big box of puppets and a stage from Restoration Hardware. It was in mint condition so I thought I would get it for the kids to play with. Butter was overjoyed with this purchase. She could hardly wait to get home so she could practice her show. When we got home she practiced all day long so that when her daddy got home she would be ready. After dinner she put the chairs in two rows, made tickets for us, took the tickets at the entrance of the room and had assigned seats for each of us. She had props and the puppets all lined up in a row ready to be used. Her Daddy turned down the lights and put a flash light on the stage so that we could just see the stage and puppets. The only rule for the audience was that "no one can clap."

Here is a video of her show!!! The lighting is not great but we all enjoyed the show especially P.C.





2 comments:

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

Where can I get tickets? =)

Grana said...

Love this story! This reminds me so much of Uncle Jay and his many puppet shows and productions! Fun!