BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Climbing the stairs of Life

Do you ever look at life and wonder how in the world am I going to climb these stairs of life? Well, Jody and I are looking at a stair case in our lives and wondering how in the world are we going to climb them. Yesterday the kids and I went to a Park to get some fresh air. As I was watching my little people play, God gave me the answer to how I am going to climb the stairs in my life.

I know that God will be by my side as I take my first step up...

He will encourage me when I think I can't go anymore...

He is with me when I reach the top...

and He will give me direction when I don't know where to go...

He will carry me when I can't walk another step...

He will hold me in my sadness...

and He will lead me in the right direction...

He goes before me and paves a path so I know where to go...

And when the mountain experience is over I can sit in the lap of my heavenly Father and know that we did it together!!!

3 comments:

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

love the costumes and this post. very wise!

Sandi said...

Great post! xo

Anonymous said...

Wow, Amy, this is an amazing and encouraging word. Great reminder for me today. Jenny S.