BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

sun set


As we were driving back to Texas on Thanksgiving day I looked over and saw this beautiful sun set. It reminded me of what a mighty and beautiful God we serve. Jody and I have been on a mountain top experience over the past couple of months and we have witness God first hand provide, protect and create opportunities for our family. As I begin to Thank God for all that He has done for us, I was reminded that our work is not done but our chapter in Tulsa was coming to an end. Just like the sun set, our time in BA was a beautiful, shinning, bright spot in our lives. It was an experience we will cherish forever and we are thanking God daily for our special time. But just as the sun goes down it will rise again tomorrow and we must start a new and exciting day here in Texas.

0 comments: