As for me, well I am a wife and a mom who has the gift of staying at home and caring for our four amazing children. I love the Lord with all my heart and am amazed at who God is. I love taking pictures and delight in spending time as a family. I enjoy trying to figure things and people out. I am very competitive and do not like to be interrupted when doing a project. I love my life and look forward to what God has in store for me.
Hot Dog
Hot Dog is the man of my dreams. He is a precious husband, father, son, & friend. What I admire about him most is his love for people. He loves people and finds it a challenge to connect with every person he meets. He is the leader of our home and our children adore him. He sees life half full and always has a positive thing to say. He is my love and I have loved every minute of our 12 years together. He is my best friend and I looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him.
Butter
Butter is our firstborn, and the princess of the family. At age 8, she handles her role of big sister very well. Butter cares for her brothers deeply, she desires order in the playroom and amazes us with her abiltiy to preform but hates the applause. Often called Birdie she loves life and looks forward to each new day!!!
Garlic
Garlic is the oldest of the three boys and our blue eyed little man. He is a compassionate, loving, and determined 4 year old who loves animals, anything sweet, and has an incredible charm that will melt your heart. You will often see him playing with trains, trucks, and riding his big wheels.
Parmesan Cheese
Parmesan Cheese is our middle man. P.C. who is 3 years old, is such a joy to be around. Just like Parmesan Cheese he is the extra topping that completes the meal. He LOVES his big sister and big brother and he is always smiling. He is very quiet but has such a sweet spirit. Often called CoCo he is adored by our family.
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookie is the newest addition to the family. He was born on May 3, 2011. Just like his name He is the sweetest little man. We can't get enough of his sweetness. No meal is complete without a warm and soft Chocolate Chip Cookie!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment