We took the kids to a nearby stream last night and of course it was a huge success. Our experience at the creek ended early when a water moccasin decided to grace our presences. I was unable to get a picture of it b/c we were trying to get the kids out of the water and out of its way. Any way, Jace and Coco loved it but me and birdie weren't having any of it.



















2 comments:
Your Mom sent me your Website. You are blessed in so many ways. Keep pursueing your love of photography; it is a gift. Tell Hot Dog hello and hug those kiddos for Susan and I. They are only young and innocent for a little while. You are in our prayers. Perry
Amy, I read every entry of your blog this evening. Life it and I feel like I know you even better. Thank you for sharing your heart and lessons learned with us. Jenny S.
Post a Comment