BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Birdies bday party

I can't believe that my precious lil birdie is 6. The things that God has taught me through this little girl is far greater than I could write about in a blog post. Some of the things that I have loved watching her develop is her servant heart, she's a loving friend, an awesome big sister, caring, compassionate, driven, determined, beautiful, always ready for an adventure, loves to dance, loves Jesus, and she consistently reminds me that God is bigger than anything in the whole world because He created it. There really are no words to describe how we feel about her and how blessed we are that God trusted her daddy and I to raise her in the way she should go. Birdie we love you and are so honored that we get to be your biggest fans as you continue your sweet life! Here is a short video of her birthday party!!!

0 comments: