
When I saw this picture my heart skipped a beat! It made me flash forward about 1o years when Jace is 15. I can picture him fishing off some dock somewhere just thinking. I often ask him "Jace what are you thinking about?" His usual response is "not much, just thinking momma." Oh how we adore this kid. I can't believe that he is already 5 years old. I feel like this picture pretty much sums up our Jace. Cool, Calm, and Collective just waiting patiently for something to happen. He is our social butterfly and knows no stranger. He will say "Hi" to anyone and everyone. He loves to state his case and is
always up for sharing his opinion. One of my favorite things He has said recently was "Momma I want to get baptized." I said, "Well, Jace you have to know Jesus and ask him into your heart." His response, "I have already done that like 20 days ago....so can I get baptized please?"

He is my wink from the Lord. What I mean by that is he not only looks like my dad but acts like him as well. He has the brightest blue eyes and the most precious and caring spirit about him. From time to time I can just look at him and see my Dad. I can't put into words how thankful I am for that reminder. I can't imagine our family without him! We love you Jace and are so blessed to have you as the Biggest Older Brother in our family!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment