BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ordinary Day in the Franke Home

Some people may be completely terrified by these pics. One because one of my children are naked and two because my kids are covered in mud! I have several friends who will not let their kids play in the dirt. They will actually bring a second change of clothes or wear old clothes when they come to my house because they know my kids will always be messy. I love it and love those who don't let their kids get dirty but in our house my kids LOVE the mud! We had an area in our backyard that the grass had died because our trees were overgrown so it was nothing but mud. Jace called it the muddy slide so here are a few pics of what happened as a result of the muddy slide. CoCo had long taken off his diaper before I could get the camera so sorry that he is naked! I couldn't help myself! This was the last day for the muddy slide so I had to document it for the record. We sodded the area and now have beautiful green grass!!!










0 comments: